Friday, January 11, 2008

BECAUSE WE'RE MEN.....

Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car,
I will fiddle with a coat hanger long after hypothermia has set in.
Calling AAA is not an option. I will win!!
_________________________________________
Because I'm a man, when the car isn't running very well, I will pop
the hood and stare at the engine as if I know what I'm looking at.
If another man shows up, one of us will say to the other, "I used to be
able to fix these things, but now with all these computers and everything,
I wouldn't know where to start."
We will then drink a couple of beers and break wind, as a form of holy communion.
______________________________________________
Because I'm a man, when I catch a cold, I need someone to bring me soup
and take care of me while I lie in bed and moan. You're a woman.
You never get as sick as I do, so for you, this is no problem.

No comments: