Friday, August 29, 2008

HITTING THE LOTTERY, GOLF, ETC....

A woman came home, screeching her car into
the driveway, and ran into the house.
She slammed the door and shouted at the
top of her lungs,
'Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!'
The husband said, 'Oh my God! What should
I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?'
'Doesn't matter,' she said. 'Just get out!!'
#####


==========================

One day, a man came home and was greeted by his
wife dressed in a very Sexy nightie.
'Tie me up,' she purred, 'and you can do anything
you want.'
So he tied her up and went golfing.....
#####
=============================

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to
apply for a driver's license.
First, of course, he had to take an eye sight
test. The optician showed him a card with the
letters "C Z W I X N O S T A C Z".
'Can you read this?' the optician asked.
'Read it?' the Polish guy replied -- 'I know
that guy!!'
#####
#####

No comments: