Friday, September 19, 2008

THE COWBOY AND THE WATCH

BEST PICK UP LINE I EVER HEARD: A Texas cowboy walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance then causally looks at his watch for a moment. The woman notices this and asks, "'Is your date running late? " "'No" , he replies, "'I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was just testing it." The intrigued woman says, "a state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?" The cowboy explains, "'It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically." The lady says, "'What's it telling you now? " "Well, it says you're not wearing any panties."
'The woman giggles and replies , "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!" The cowboy smiles, taps his watch and says, "Damn thing's an hour fast."

No comments: