Monday, May 4, 2009

WONDERFUL RODNEY

I can't see the big deal with calling a Pakistani a Paki. It's just the same as calling an Australian an Aussie, a Scotsman a Scot or a Frenchman a skunk… Whew!
I was walking in a cemetery this morning and saw a guy hiding behind a gravestone. I said, "Morning!" He replied, "No, just taking a pee" .
Went to my first Muslim birthday party last week.. The “Musical Chairs” was a bit slow…. but my God, “ Pass the Parcel” -- was quick!!!
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.
I'm not racist, racism is a crime, and crime is for black people.
I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan standing on a fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet.I shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul, won't it start?"
I parked in a disabled space today and a traffic guy shouted, "Hey, what's your disability?" I said, "Tourettes! Now - you.. ?&*^%)#... Get the *@^+$% off my back!!

No comments: