Wednesday, January 2, 2008

GREAT BEER QUOTES

GREAT BEER QUOTES
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons,
but at the very least you need a beer.
**Frank Zappa
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to
keep your mouth shut.
**Ernest Hemingway
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has
taken out of me.
**Winston Churchill
He was a wise man who invented beer.
**Plato
A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.
**W.C. Fields
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
**Benjamin Franklin
The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
**Humphrey Bogart
People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like
to pee a lot.
**Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI
Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.
**Kaiser Wilhelm
I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.
**Homer Simpson
I drink to make other people interesting.
**George Jean Nathan
They who drink beer will think beer.
**Washington Irving
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend
time with his fools.
**For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ernest Hemmingway
All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do
this and I'll get back to killing you with beer.
**Homer Simpson
And don't forget Andy Capp's response to the irate Flo's remark
of "There's more important things in life than Beer you know!!!!"
"Yeah? Name One!!"

No comments: