Thursday, June 12, 2008

HOW TO TELL IF YOU'RE MARRIED

Three women: one engaged, one married and one a mistress
are chatting about their relationships and decided to amaze
their men. That night all three will wear black leather bras,
stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes. After a few days
they meet up for lunch.
The engaged woman: The other night when my boyfriend
came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall
stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said,"You are the woman
of my life -- I love you!!" Then we made love all night
long.
The mistress: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his
office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask over
my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't
say a word, but we had wild sex all night.
The married woman: I sent the kids to stay at my mother's
house for the night. When my husband came home I was
wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos
and a mask over my eyes.
He came in the door, saw me and said,
"What's for dinner, Batman??"
#####

No comments: