Sunday, August 17, 2008

TWO LADIES CHATTING IN HEAVEN

TWO WOMEN TALKING IN HEAVEN

1st Woman: Hello! My name is Maggie.

2nd Woman: Hello! I'm Sylvia. How'd you die?

1st Woman: I froze to death.

2nd Woman: How awful!

1st Woman: It wasn't so bad. After I stopped

shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and
sleepy and finally died a peaceful death.
What about you?

2nd Woman: I died of a massive heart attack.

I suspected my husband was cheating, so I came
home early to catch him in the act,
But instead I found him all by himself in the

house watching TV.

1st Woman: So what happened?

2nd Woman: I was so sure there was another

woman somewhere that I started running all
over the house looking. I ran up into the attic
and searched and then down into the cellar.
I went through each wardrobe and checked
under all the beds. I kept this up until I had
looked everywhere, and finally I became so
exhausted that I just keeled over with a
heart attack and died.

1st Woman: Too bad you didn't look in the

freezer. We'd both still be alive!!
#####

No comments: