Saturday, January 24, 2009

THE FISHING TRIP

A man calls home to his wife and says,
"Honey I have been Asked to go fishing at a
big lake up in Canada with my boss And several
of his friends. We'll be gone for a week.
This is a good opportunity for me to get that
promotion I've wanted so Would you please
pack me enough clothes for a week and set out
My rod and tackle box.
We're leaving from the office and I Will swing by
the house to pick my things up.
Oh! Please pack My new blue silk pajamas too."
The wife thinks this sounds a little fishy but being
a good Wife she does exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he comes home a little tired
but otherwise looking Good.
The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught
many Fish?
He says, "Yes! Lots of Walleye, some Bluegill, and
a few Pike. But why didn't you pack my new blue
silk pajamas like I Asked you to do?"
The wife replied sweetly, "I did. They were in your
tackle box!"
RUT ROW......
#####

No comments: