Sunday, July 20, 2008

STRANDED

Two men are shipwrecked on a desolate island.
One of the men starts wailing and moaning,
"There's no food here, and no water to drink.
We're gonna die! We're gonna die!"
The second man, his body casually propped up
against a tree, just shrugged.
"Didn't you hear what I said? No food, no water,"
the other man cried. "Don't you understand?"
"No, you don't understand," said the second
man calmly. "I make a $100,000 a week."
Dumbfounded, the first man angrily glared at
him. "What the hell difference does THAT make?
We're on this God-forsaken island with no food
to eat, no water to drink! And we are going to
DIE here!"
"Look, I make a $100,000 a week and donate
10% of that to the church," the second man
said. "My pastor will find me soon enough!!"
#####

No comments: